Last week I’ve posted a picture of green smoothie on my instagram: _basia ( ->> https://www.instagram.com/_basia/ ). Well, I’ve received quite few requests for the recipe for this green goodness. So here we go….
It’s very easy to make, it’s very healthy and unlike other green smoothies it actually tastes delicious 😉
You will need:
- 2 glasses of spinach
- 2 bananas
- 500ml of coconut water
- 200-250ml of water (depending on how thick you like your smoothies)
- flaked almond (optional)
- Blend the spinach with coconut water & water together.
2. Then cut in pieces bananas, peach, half of avocado, half of orange and add them to the green liquid.
3. Add a glass of mixed blueberries and raspberries to the green liquid, add a spoon of GOOD honey (I buy my honey from farmer market, not in supermarkets) and blend it all together.
4. Pour it to glasses and sprinkle with flaked almonds for decoration….
Enjoy 🙂 🙂 🙂
Share with me your recipe of your favourite smoothie, I am so addicted to smoothies/juices I drink them every day ;))
Have a good day everyone.
Lots of love,