If you follow me for a while, the thought that enters your mind now is “hold on….I’ve seen this outfit post before..?”. Well, yes! I have to repost it as I was doing some clearing work on my blog and by mistake I have deleted it 🙈🙈 don’t judge 🙏, we are all clumsy every once in a while 😜 anyway, never mind, I’m happy to repost it as I would wear this look again. It’s one of the timeless outfits. Just a midi black faux leather skirt and roll neck polo combined with eye catching pair of shoes. This time however I’d put a different jacket on as it’s getting quite cold here in UK. Perhaps a long navy blue or black coat or a midi length faux fur jacket (like the one I’ve worn here).
Funny, when I look at these photos (from autumn 2018), I can see how much I changed. I used to wear such a heavy make-up back then. Now I barely put mascara on. Can’t believe this! Before I couldn’t leave the house without having the dark smokey eyes and pink enhanced cheekbones. It’s amazing how much time (and money) I’m saving now since I don’t use so much make up these days. 🙌 Not to mention my skin is happier too :)) How about you?? Do you prefer the natural look or use make up on daily basis??
Anyway have a great evening and weekend ahead. I will upload some similar pieces below so you can shop the look if you like it. Sending my love, Basia 💚
SHOP THE LOOK:
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes (similar at: jimmy Choo, Louboutin, Balmain, Paris Texas, Moschino, asos, asos, aldo, topshop, zara, shein)
- VERSACE top (similar at: riverisland, riverisland, zelando, topshop, asos)
- TOP SHOP faux leather skirt (similar at: isawitfirst, plt, plt, asos)
- CHLOE handbag (similar: here, here, seebychloe)
- TIFFANY bracelet (similar: here, here)
- earrings (similar at: asos, topshop)
- faux leather biker jacket (similar at: asos, asos, topshop, plt)