These perfectly moist, sweet and fluffy vegan blueberry cupcakes are ideal for when we need to satisfy our cravings. Loaded with fresh blueberries with every bite of the way.
They are super easy and quick to make. Mostly using basic ingredients, that you already most probably have in your kitchen cupboard. Nobody can say no to a moreish, fruity cupcake!!
|Vegan Blueberry Cupcakes :|
|COURSE : Dessert||DIETARY INFO : Vegan||SERVINGS : 10|
|PREP TIME : 10 mins||COOK TIME : 20 mins||TOTAL TIME : 30 mins|
- 270g plain flour
- 60g unsalted vegan butter; melted
- 50g coconut sugar
- 230ml unsweetened almond milk (or any other vegan milk)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1, 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp icing sugar (optional, for decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 175C and place 10 paper cupcake cases in a cupcake tray.
- Mix all the ingredients (without blueberries) together until batter is smooth.
- Add blueberries into the batter and combine well.
- Fill the cupcake paper cases, and bake for about 20 minutes. Once done and cooled, dust the cupcakes with icing sugar if using.
Nutrition Values (per serving)* :
Calories: 126kcal | Fat: 6.1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Carbohydrates: 31g | Sugar: 7g | Cholesterol: 11.9mg | Sodium: 217.1mg | Protein: 5.9g
*(excluding icing sugar)