Talking about spring (in my last post), which is just around the corner, gave me cravings for some refreshing, fruity snack. And nothing can be better than cherry 🍒🍒 & banana 🍌🍌 yogurt!! Super easy and quick. The recipe has only two steps to follow and will be made in less than 5 minutes. And the result is creamy, fruity and delicious. Not to mention it looks soOo appetising 🤤. For this recipe you can either buy already frozen fruits or simply buy fresh cherries and bananas and freeze them for about couple of hours before making the yogurt. Either way, you are guaranteed a healthy and delicious snack.
|Cherry & Banana Frozen Yogurt :|
|COURSE : Dessert||DIETARY INFO : Vegan||SERVINGS : 4-6|
|PREP TIME : 5 mins||COOK TIME : –||TOTAL TIME : 5 mins|
- 2 frozen medium bananas (pre-cut)
- 2 cups of frozen, pitted cherries – (about 280g)
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened, unsalted almond butter ( I use My Protein)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (or any other vegan milk) – (about 375ml)
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened vegan yogurt – (about 180g)
FOR DECORATIONS :
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries (optional)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. As per your liking, add a little bit more milk if you need to thin it just a bit.
- Transfer to cups. Decorate with pumpkin seeds and goji berries if using. Enjoy!
Nutrition Values (per serving)* :
Calories: 187kcal | Fat: 6.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Carbohydrates: 28.3g | Sugar: 18.1g | Cholesterol: 2.8mg | Sodium: 69mg | Protein: 7.3g
*(values as per 4 servings)